Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Firefox Dance!



HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!

*Pant* *Wheeze*

Sorry! I just made friends with one of the BIGGEST internet companies in the world. Don't know it? Mozilla Firefox! That calls for a dozen HOORAYs.

Well, It started at school. I tore a page out of my notepad. I drew soft lines. It apparently came to a triangle. I drew some ears, some arms, a body with excess fur, and above all, a burning tail. I drew a globe around the fox, and I wrote a great big MOZILLA FIREFOX. That was my first.

I had a whole other 3 hours. So I held on to my scrap paper from the test. I scribbled a globe again. But this time, I put the Firefox on top, licking an ice cream. I took two minutes to think of a caption. I wrote:

We're so nice,

We'll make you ice cream.

MOZILLA FIREFOX

When I got home, I scanned the images and sent them to Melissa who works at Mozilla. (Heh)

Hours later, I was at the top of my game! Fame, Pride, and I'm getting T-Shirts!

All because of two pieces of paper and an internet company.

Thank you Firefox!

Latest lego model: A man calling for his dog.

4 comments:

hollowaynz said...

Hurrah! :)

Dan said...

Hey Brody!

I saw your drawings yesterday, and they made my day :-)

Dan

Theboysmomma said...

Dang Brody! My luck isnt that good! congrats kiddo!

Unknown said...

Fu fu fu... congratulations, Brody!
The ice cream is ready for you at addons.mozilla.org/addon/6437