Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stretching out

Hi there. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for reading it, let alone click it, don't even START ON FINDING IT! *Pant* *Wheeze* Sorry.

Allow me to tell you a little bit about myself. I'm Brody. I am 12, about 13, my birthday is on June 17. I am in the 7th grade. I like:
  • Garfield
  • Homestar runner
  • Chowder
  • Diet Coke
  • Legos (My hobby)
  • Drawing
  • Pixeljam games

I have a brother, 3 gerbils, 2 dogs, and my mom and dad. As you can tell from the title of this blog, I have autism.

Well, that's me for ya. I'll be around here every so often. Hope you like the blog.

Bye bye.

3 comments:

pixeljam said...

Pixeljam Games. Sweet! (written by Rich from Pixeljam Games :)

Anonymous said...

Love you guy!! Your Uncle Alan.

Unknown said...

Grundy rules!

Best blog I ever read! Ok, so it's the only blog I ever read, but I still liked it!

I know all about the coke and legos, etc., but explain the Chowder. I need to stock up on all your favorites for when you come to visit. TOAST! TOAST!